Bogess respects the privacy of the visitors to its website, in particular the rights of visitors with regard to the automated processing of personal data. Because of complete transparency with our customers, we have therefore formulated and implemented a policy with regard to these processing operations themselves, their purpose as well as the possibilities for data subjects to exercise their rights as well as possible.
For all additional information about the protection of personal data, please visit the website of the Authority for personal data: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl
1. Website (hereinafter also “The website”): Bogess.nl
2. Responsible for the processing of personal data (hereinafter also: “The administrator”): Bogess, established in Rotterdam, Chamber of Commerce number: 75988399.
Access to the website and use is strictly personal. You will not use this website, nor the data and information provided on it for commercial, political or advertising purposes, or for any commercial offers and in particular do not use for unsolicited electronic offers.
All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations, (animation) pictures, video images, sounds, as well as all technical applications that can be used to make the website function and more generally all parts used on this site are protected by law by intellectual property rights. Any reproduction, repetition, use or adaptation, in any way whatsoever, of the whole or only one part thereof, including the technical applications, without the prior written consent of the responsible party, is strictly prohibited. If the administrator does not immediately take action against any infringement, this can not be interpreted as tacit consent or the waiving of legal proceedings.
For the proper management of the website, the administrator can at any time:
• suspend, interrupt or limit access to a certain category of visitors to all or part of the website
• delete all information that may disrupt the functioning of the website or that is contrary to national or international law or that is contrary to internet etiquette
• have the website temporarily unavailable in order to perform updates
The manager is in no way responsible for failures, malfunctions, difficulties or interruptions of the functioning of the website, as a result of which the website or one of its functionalities is inaccessible. The way in which you seek connection with the website is your own responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your data against, among other things, virus attacks on the internet. You are also responsible for the websites and the data you consult on the internet.
The administrator is not responsible for legal proceedings against you:
• because of the use of the website or services accessible via the internet
The administrator is not responsible for any damage that you incur, or third parties or your equipment as a result of your connection to or use of the website. You will refrain from any action against the administrator as a result.
If the manager becomes involved in a dispute as a result of your use of this website, he is entitled to recover from you any damage that he suffers as a result of which you are still suffering.
Your data is collected by Bogess. Personal data is understood to mean: all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by means of an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more elements characteristic of the physical, physiological, genetic , psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal data collected on the website are mainly used by the manager for maintaining relations with you and if necessary for the processing of your orders.
Pursuant to Article 13 paragraph 2 sub b GDPR, everyone has the right to inspect and rectify or erase his personal data or limit the processing concerning him, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Every request to this end must be accompanied by a copy of a valid proof of identity, on which you have signed and stating the address at which you can be contacted. Within 1 month after the submitted request, you will receive an answer to your request. Depending on the complexity of the requests and the number of requests, this period can be extended by 2 months if necessary.
In case of violation of any law or regulation, of which the visitor is suspected and for which the authorities need personal data collected by the administrator, these will be provided to them after an explicit and motivated request from those authorities, after which these personal details will no longer be under the protection of the provisions of this privacy statement.
If certain information is necessary to gain access to certain functionalities of the website, the controller will indicate the mandatory character of this information at the time of requesting the data.
You may receive commercial offers from the administrator. If you do not wish to receive it (anymore), please send an email to the following address: email@example.com.
If you encounter any personal data during the visit of the website, you should refrain from collecting it or from any other unauthorized use as well as from any act that violates the personal privacy of those persons. The manager is in no way responsible in the above situations.
The data collected by the website administrator are used and stored for the duration as determined by law.
2. We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Functional cookies: such as session and login cookies for keeping track of session and login information.
- Anonymous Analytical cookies: to gain access to the visit to our website based on information about visitor numbers, popular pages and topics. In this way we can better coordinate communication and information provision with the needs of visitors to our website. We cannot see who visits our websites or from which PC the visit takes place.
- Non-anonymised Analytical cookies: to view visits to our website based on information about visitor numbers, popular pages and topics. In this way we can better tailor communication and information provision to the needs of visitors to our website.
- Tracking cookies: such as advertising cookies that are intended to display relevant advertisements. Personal interests can be deduced from the information about websites visited. This allows organizations to show their website visitors targeted advertisements, for example. Tracking cookies make it possible to create profiles of people and to treat them differently. Tracking cookies usually process personal data.
3. More specifically, we use the following cookies:
- Google Analytics anonymized (analytical cookies)
- Google Analytics (analytical cookie)
- Facebook (tracking cookie)
- Google Adwords (tracking cookie)
4. When you visit our website, cookies from the controller and / or third parties may be installed on your equipment.
5. For more information about the use, management and removal of cookies for each control type, we invite you to consult the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/onderwerpen/internet-telefoon-tv-en -post / cookies # faq
No rights can be derived from the visual material belonging to the offered products on the website.
Dutch law applies to these conditions. The court of the place of management of the manager is exclusively competent in any disputes concerning these conditions, except when a legal exception applies to this.
For questions, product information or information about the website itself, please contact: Team Bogess, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prepared on October 07, 2019.